- Support for the region of Wismut
- Long lasting concepts regarding the landscape ravaged through uranium mining.
- Bearable living conditions for the population
- Integration of adjoining areas of consideration
- Federal (National) Garden Exhibition in a selected area.
- Insights into redevelopment measures
- Aggressive public communication regarding uranium mining and radioactivity
- International exchanges of views
an International Rotary Centennial Park will be embedded in the Federal Garden Exhibition 2007.
Rotary's leading ideas will be symbolized on four sites within the park.